Friday, March 18, 2016

Day 8

Late in the evening on Day 7... I put some pork steaks into the slow cooker (my first time) and made some Kalua Pig. Man, on man, it is delicious! Only three ingredients (pork, red Hawaiian salt, and garlic), but when I was ripping it up in the morning, I kept sneaking bites. At 9 AM. Eating meat. This should tell you a little about my life.
Me when someone comes between my meat and I 

At work, we had wine, green lemonade, mini brownies and popcorn - and I didn't eat anything! Although I wanted to sip something and eat a few brownies, the thought that went through my head was, "If I'm going to cheat, I want it to at least be on something good" 

If that's what it's taking, well, alrighty then. Haha. I had that meat for lunch AND dinner (and a little bit of breakfast) and managed to get through the day without many snacks. 

Dad did buy salted cashews and I might've eaten half the bag (who knew that one ingredient could mean SO much?!). Later that night, my stomach started hurting. I think it might've been from either the olives or the pickles that I ate...just gonna avoid those like the plague for the next 22 days. 

That's it. I'm tired. I'm apathetic. Here's a joke to get you through the day 

As I told Ma, I keep waiting for that magic moment that people say hits and you feel like a million bucks. I still feel the same as I always have. 

This is how I felt that day: 

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you for making it through your work day without sneaking anything! That's awesome! So great! It's going to become easier with time. :) Keep it up, you are straight up killin' it!

    ReplyDelete