Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Day 7

My awesome friends recorded an acoustic version of Remix to Ignition and I am hardcore jammin right now. (Claire, Nick, you know who you are)

This is the day. I'm officially one week in and I'm so unbelievably apathetic towards this right now. About 6 times I almost went to buy Runza french fries or Dairy Queen - especially after I had to get my finger pricked and by a doctor who's last name has the word Butt in it. 

Why was I in the doctor? you might ask. Aren't you supposed to be super-hero-fied during the Whole 30? Well, I've been getting randomly dizzy and lightheaded/hot flashes whenever I move my head too fast or look around too much.

    Example: I hate going grocery shopping because I have to try and focus on 10423874 things at once and I get lightheaded.

I realized that explaining this to the Doctor is a lot more difficult than I'd expect. Basically, my blood sugar and blood pressure are fine, but I may have something wrong with my ears or eyes or having a side effect from medication. You know, just your normal detective hunt to see why you keep wanting to pass out. -_-

On a happier note, I made homemade chicken nuggets and Whole30 BBQ sauce, which I had for lunch and dinner.

I just want to eat ice cream. Not in the, OMG I'm craving it so much, but the, man, I wish I could eat some ice cream right now.

I'm apathetic. I want to quit, but I won't because I have goals and whatever

This is how I feel today (specifically about ice cream):


4 comments:

  1. If you need someone to slap your hand, give me a call! STICK WITH IT. In 21 days you'll look back and be glad you did this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! You've got this!

    Plus, I want to try those nugs! Are they as good as dino nugs...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. Not even close. Nothing compares to dino hugs <3

      Delete
  3. PLUS YOU'VE MADE IT A WEEK! So happy for you, and proud of how far you've come, and I'm excited to see you finish this. :)

    ReplyDelete