Monday, March 21, 2016

Day 10

Okay, I've lost a few days and will be catching up today - I promise.

Honestly, I've just been exhausted and running around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to get things done (i.e. homework, internship applications, and wedding things). Actually, my uncle got chased by a chicken with its head cut off when he was little. Apparently it was hilarious. I'll google "chicken with a head cut off" and let you know what I get below.
#squadgoals 
In the moments when I have had a chance to eat or think about Whole30, I've been doing pretty darn well. Levi and I went to see Deadpool in those amazing seats I told you about (they're pretty much like a bed) and it was fantastic. When I say fantastic, I don't mean "omg take your child to Deadpool because it has such good morals". I mean fantastic like the feeling you get while doing something that's probably not the best for you and giggling like a 2 year old hearing the word pooping. 

For me, watching Deadpool was like sneaking my hand in the cookie jar and eating all. the. dang. cookies. Great, terrible for you, and makes you a little queasy. None of my guy friends thought I would like it, but I think somewhere inside me lives a little testosterone-filled Hobbit. In fact, Claire and I used to have "girls nights" as we watched the A-Team. I can't help it. I love me a good action movie, like 300. OMG LOVE 300. 
the hobbit inside (that should be a movie title) 
Anyways, I lasted the WHOLE movie without anything but water and the smell of popcorn all around. At one point right as the movie was about to start, Levi (bless his heart), leaned over and pulled out some Reese's as he said, "Are you ready for this?!" He was talking about the movie, but my sweet-lacking tooth naturally thought he was talking about the Reese's and I scoffed. 

After that, we went home and chilled. That's pretty much the story. 

How I felt that day: 

2 comments:

  1. This is quite entertaining! Great job! Think of all your fellow food lovers that you are helping to change their "lifestyle" of eating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! I'm glad you have caught up! :)

    I'm sorry about what I said...I really did mean the movie!! Or did I.....Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete